Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm coffee, male, 21, and live in Waterloo, Ontario. I'm what you could call a hikikomori. Sadly, I left school young and never went back. Most of my time is spent alone, indulging in various hobbies in my apartment. To give an example of how long I've been alone...well...I finally found the internet boring. The internet! I've seen everything. Now I just read, study and sometimes walk around the city taking photos.

I'm enrolling in university soon, taking video journalism. I've a strong academic interest in film making, politics and humanitarian issues and it's my hope that I can use film to help those less fortunate. My sister and I have already written a documentary regarding the phenomena of hikikomori, which hopefully will be filmed once I'm in school.

But, I'm nowhere near normal. I spent so many years virtually alone that I somehow lost my ability to speak to people. I completely train wreck...but hopefully I can fix that. Anyways, this looks like a great website with many like-minded people, and I hope I can contribute as much as I can to others with similar dilemmas. :)

Latest posts

Back