heloyz from jordan

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itti

Reaction score
i have signed her a while back , but lazy me as usual forgot about posting and even forgot the link !
anyways lets do a new start :D
well i have my own share of sadness and depression as most here.
mostly my fault . just with time u lose one thing after another , and one day u wake up with nothing.
thats where i am now atm. no real life friends , nothing much positive in my life.
somehow in 10 years i slipped so low to this , used to be happy when i was 18 graduated school top of school . then moved to another country for university, all i know its 10 years now since and i left uni twice changed majors twice failed so much in uni or jobs ,
although i am actualy have a chance to graduate next semester somehow just life gets just hard to live it .
anyways i hope being here helps me meet new friends and something new in my life
and sorry for my english it isnt that good i know.

hey itti welcome to the forum

thats great that you can graduate soon, what are you studying?

and don't worry about your english it sounds like you're very good at it.

I hope things get better

*hugs*

:)

well lets see i started off as electrical eng in 1998 :p
now i am graduating as computer science in 2008 i hope. or start of 2009 exactly
but life here is very hard without a degree u cant find jobs and wages here are so bad ( ofc as we are a 3rd world country )
but anways went back and somehow managed to get to last semester now .
and thx for replaying evanescencefan91 and EveWasFramed <3

itti said:
just with time u lose one thing after another , and one day u wake up with nothing.

Welcome, bro. To the club and the forums. :D

Which country did you move from and to?

And by the way, it's not your fault.

wah said:
Welcome, bro. To the club and the forums. :D

Which country did you move from and to?

And by the way, it's not your fault.

my family worked in saudia when i was born and lived there til i was 18.
not fun place to be at.
anyways laws there says u cant attend uni if ur not a saudi citizen
so i moved on my own since then to jordan.

Welcome Itti! I'm new too. I used to know a lady from Jordan, but she moved back.

Are you originally from Jordan? Or just living there?

I can't really talk about my life experience.. it's nothing like yours but I want to welcome you regardless.

WeirdGal19 said:
Welcome Itti! I'm new too. I used to know a lady from Jordan, but she moved back.

well tbh its a long story to make it short.
well my family originaly from palestine , when war happened in end of 60's . for the ppl who werent inside Palestine ( family was working in saudia ) .
we ended up with no nationality, saudia didnt want us some moved to europe etc.. some until now without a nationality.and as i said i was born in saudia but laws there dont give us anything. but most of us were lucky . jordan gave us passports , but again this is a small poor country so even when we got the nationality most of us stayed in the gulf countries to make money.

ok that wasnt a short story :p
anyhow i do love this country , it was kind to us when most the other countries around werent.
but i live here away from my family , which is funny in the past i used to always be mad and aggrivated by my family etc...
but when i was forced to move far away of them u can tell . family is something u cant live without.
anyhow sorry making this too long <3 and thx for welcoming me here . i hope i can part of here and again sorry for the bad grammer and etc...

itti said:
WeirdGal19 said:

well tbh its a long story to make it short.
well my family originaly from palestine , when war happened in end of 60's . for the ppl who werent inside Palestine ( family was working in saudia ) .
we ended up with no nationality, saudia didnt want us some moved to europe etc.. some until now without a nationality.and as i said i was born in saudia but laws there dont give us anything. but most of us were lucky . jordan gave us passports , but again this is a small poor country so even when we got the nationality most of us stayed in the gulf countries to make money.

ok that wasnt a short story :p
anyhow i do love this country , it was kind to us when most the other countries around werent.
but i live here away from my family , which is funny in the past i used to always be mad and aggrivated by my family etc...
but when i was forced to move far away of them u can tell . family is something u cant live without.
anyhow sorry making this too long <3 and thx for welcoming me here . i hope i can part of here and again sorry for the bad grammer and etc...

Wow, I'm sorry you aren't around your family anymore. Your story is very interesting, I'm glad you like Jordan though! I hope you get to see your family more often if you want as well. Also, no problem about the grammar, my grammar is pretty bad too, lawl! I actually got bad grades in it in school. :) I hope you have fun around here. It was nice meeting you!

Latest posts

Back