Help..?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayri

Reaction score
Umm, this may seem stupid but, i really need to know what makes a person beautiful. i have Googled countless questions and they all came up with the same answer- you have to have a positive attitude and high self esteem (or think that your own self is beautiful). To me, it seems as though i'll never be beautiful because of those answers. Is there any way for me to be beautiful ? On the outside ? i can never be beautiful on the inside- is just not possible.

dont think there is just one answere for that.
different people find different things beautifull.

being positive about everything and thinking your the coolest thing ever really isnt that atractive to me.
i find being caring, sensitive, open minded, smart ( in the way of thinking about things not IQ points) a lot more atractive.
being a decent person makes you beautifull on the inside.

being shy and a little gloomy can be verry atractive.
depends on who your trying to attract i guess.

other than the obvious taking care of yourself i dont think there is one way to be beatifull to everyone.
dont try to be someone your not, that will just make you come acros as fake which isnt verry atractive at all.

I can't find where it is that you divulged your gender, so I'll assume that you are a woman. In a perfect world, a beautiful heart is much more important than a beautiful face, and in some cases is enough. I'm not a woman, but all women like to look pretty. There's nothing wrong with that.

I'll be honest, if I see a hot chick walking down the street it's almost a reflex to zero in on her rack. I don't mean to sound crude, I'm just being truthful.

My theory is that in this world there are no ugly people because there is always some person out there that will find you attractive. If you want to take extreme measures such as surgery to enhance your looks like so many women do, it takes a lot of money. alternatively you could always slap on tons of make up.

I'm no George Clooney, but I'll be damned if I'm going to have surgery or spend tons of cash on tanning booths and workout 6 hours a day so the ladies will think I'm buffed out. Don't ever betray your own heart by looking for someone who will just fill the void you are hurting from. That is a crime of the greatest magnitude.

God Bless.:)
LoneKiller

Oh thank you ! The only "extreme measures" im taking is makeup. i hate saying this, but im very young and i don't think i am old enough to get surgery. My parents would never allow it, even if i wanted it. i just wish i had a genie so i could change my life around =/ But thank you for the encouragement. It means alot, all of you !

Well, in my opinion, I think everybody is pretty.
Not acting like a jerk definitely makes people attractive. But then again, there isn't something like "The standard procedure of how to be beautiful - tome 1" by some PhD guy, you should just be, you know, yourself.
I know it's hard to be confident and all that, but you don't have to be it, you could act as if you were confident. Sit around for a while and find something in your personality that you could respect yourself for.
I'm not talking about loving yourself, I'm talking about respecting yourself and standing up to your personal values. Everybody has something that makes them interesting.

Have you posted a picture on this site yet? We can probably help you to enhance your appearance. The thing about beauty, though, is that everybody has a different idea of what is "beautiful". So while you might not like the way you look, I might think you're stunning.

i dont want to be myself. People dont like that. i try to act to please them. is that so bad ?

Rayri said:
i dont want to be myself. People dont like that. i try to act to please them. is that so bad ?

If you are pretending to be someone you're not to please other people, yes it is kinda bad. You're not showing who you truly are, therefore they can't like YOU, because you are not giving them YOU.

Latest posts

Back