Here I sit ....holiday weekend all alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlonelyCrumpet

Reaction score
I hate being alone.............I am just shy so hard for me to meet people..................anybody else alone this weekend?? Being lonely has to be the most painful thing in life...............

I'm alone too.

free_hug.gif

I've had company today but they were so engrossed in each other I doubt they would've noticed if I dropped dead in front of them... It is immensely frustrating to watch a couple happily in love almost (almost? Yeah, if that was almost than I'm an over-sized baboon) making out next to you whilst all you can do is avert your eyes and try hard not to choke them to death... I wasn't alone physically but mentally (emotionally) VERY MUCH... As always... :(

***HUGS***

I'm new... *waves* And also very alone.

I'm lurking while I watch a bunch of Asian/Euro Horror Flicks. I guess I'm trying to scare my loneliness away..? Yeah, something like that... I do feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one feeling alone today. =)

I'm also alone this weekend... as usual... I can't stand it, I've always hated being single, and never really had any luck with women, but I always had my best friend, so it didn't bother me too much... until a little over a month ago, when he passed away... now I'm just sick from being alone... I don't know what to do anymore...

I'm alone this holiday too. I didn't know it was a holiday, but still.

Let's be alone together.

other than the people i live with i am spending it alone. its not like we did anything. we all worked and then came home and did our own thing in our rooms like we always do. other than family dinners on like christams and thanksgiving i spend evert holiday alone after that. i feel kind of out of place at those things anyway. my birthday too, i had a family dinner and then spent the rest of the night at home alone on my computer and playing video games.

i can truly sympathise with you, i too have been alone all weekend, i only work a couple of nights a week and i can regular spend 5 or 6 days and nights totally by my self without even speaking to any one, lol, i don't have much family, and no friends,
so i really do know how painful it can be,
take some comfort knowing your not alone my friend,

What do you do to keep yourself busy?? I hate being alone.have all my life..........for some reason I have always felt I just didnt belong..............

yep i been there, it can sometimes be difficult i play on the wii i read some i just generally potter about my house looking for things to do,
i watch a lot for tv, i know that's sad but i just like to have it on, it helps a little

Latest posts

Back