Here it is... 4am is back!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
I seem to find myself online a lot at 4am nowdays... So, what were you all doing at 4am today?

I'm watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone complex, I'm on my 3rd caffinated beverage (2 coke's and a rock star) and I'm wondering what the hell happened to this kid with appendicitis that it takes them 2 hours to get here...

lol Well at 4am I would have been in my own amazingly weirdly wonderful would of nod nod. In other words I would had been sleeping like a log. Tis what a good mattress and a comfy bed dose for ye :) Opens up a hole new world of possibility's and best of all dreaming is not yet taxable :D

Some ppl think that the spirit actually never sleeps and you go and visit other placers when the physical body is a sleep. In that case I see a lot of different places cos I do a lot of sleeping :D lol Welcome to the wacky world that I like to call my imagination :p

For the most part, the dreams I can remember are about food... I think my spirit only gets as far as the donut shop around the corner...

Bluey said:
lol Well at 4am I would have been in my own amazingly weirdly wonderful would of nod nod. In other words I would had been sleeping like a log. Tis what a good mattress and a comfy bed dose for ye :) Opens up a hole new world of possibility's and best of all dreaming is not yet taxable :D

Some ppl think that the spirit actually never sleeps and you go and visit other placers when the physical body is a sleep. In that case I see a lot of different places cos I do a lot of sleeping :D lol Welcome to the wacky world that I like to call my imagination :p

lol everything here made me laugh

At 4am I'm usually in bed but not asleep, rather lying there remembering stuff, or counting something or one night I learned to say the alphabet backwards zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

:p

Last time I stayed up after 4 AM was back when I was playing World of Warcraft. I could sit up to 9 AM in a never-ending battlegrounds match, without really noticeing it. Oh how time flies when you're sucked into a video game.

These days I barely get past 2 AM. Getting old ^^

Back again... (-_- ) zZzZ so... sleepy... Today, I've been reduced to watching "Almost Heroes" ... How sad is it that I've watched almost every movie on neflix, lol...

At 4 am I was here. Looking at posts, making posts and sitting in the chat room all alone. It's 5 am and I am still at it :)

=0( Hospital blocked all chat stuff, otherwise I'd be in there, lol... Glad you are on, though...
=0)
Irishdoll said:
At 4 am I was here. Looking at posts, making posts and sitting in the chat room all alone. It's 5 am and I am still at it :)

Yeah, waiting for someone to stop in that really needs a pick me up. They had some bad news and I didn't want to leave until I spoke to them, but I'm just getting soooo sleepy.

=0) You are really nice to stay on, lol... I'd have fallen asleep at the 'puter by now. =0)

LOL. I just want to help out a friend in need. Even it is only to chat a bit. TY for the comp tho, it was appreciated a great deal. Have a good night Fodder and don work too hard.

I was lay opposite my partner wondering if she was going to be ok next week when she goes away to fight her own demons...a week to cry and be strong for both of us.

Latest posts

Back