Herro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violeta

Reaction score
New to the forum. I don’t think I’m too socially anxious – do find it difficult to be assertive sometimes – and like my father, verge on extremes of painfully passive and polite – and explosive and angry. I can’t seem to find a nice, balanced, calm-yet-in-control middle ground.

Well yeah. Bullied for three years, (left that school though, thank GOD) but I do feel socially isolated at the moment and lonely – I have one really, lovely, special guy in my life that I’ve been with for nearly 3 years, so I’m not completely alone. I consider him my best friend, as well as my partner. Just wish I had a few more friends (online or not) that could last. I also have very poor self esteem and BDD to add to the mix, makes it difficult to approach people sometimes as I fear they're judging me, amongst other BDD-repercussions.

I’ve tried finding people, trying to form friendships but they never seem to last. I don’t know whether I’m too picky or…. It just wasn’t meant to be. Who knows.

Well anyway, I look forward to posting on the forums and getting to know the people on here.

Welcome to ALL Violeta. I'm sure you will find people to talk to on here - there are a lot of nice people around here.

Welcome to the forum. I really do hope that you find some people on here that you click well with. It's always nice to have extra friends

Latest posts

Back