Hey from the new guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skid Row 89

Reaction score
Hey,
My interests include rock and metal music and playing the guitar. I'm also a casual gamer. My self esteem has been low since I can remember, leading to depression, but hopefully that will change with time. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on this forum!

Welcome to the forum, hope you make good use of the forum and enjoy it here.

Heey there! Welcome! :D You'll find many like minded people here :) Hope you get what you're looking for!

Also if you ever feel kinda down, or just want to talk to someone for wathever reason, you can always message me!! I'll try my best for you. :)

On a side note, what guitar do you play? :p I play electric guitar too, and my roots are pretty much in the same genre as you mentioned. :p

Rosebolt said:
Heey there! Welcome! :D You'll find many like minded people here :) Hope you get what you're looking for!

Also if you ever feel kinda down, or just want to talk to someone for wathever reason, you can always message me!! I'll try my best for you. :)

On a side note, what guitar do you play? :p I play electric guitar too, and my roots are pretty much in the same genre as you mentioned. :p

I play both acoustic and electric but I haven't had time to play it very much recently. What bands do you like?

LostInTheSupermarket said:
Hi Skid Row, Welcome!
That's great that you play guitar. What are some of your favourite bands?
AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, DragonForce, Airbourne and Skid Row to name a few. How about you?

Skid Row 89 said:
LostInTheSupermarket said:
Hi Skid Row, Welcome!
That's great that you play guitar. What are some of your favourite bands?
AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, DragonForce, Airbourne and Skid Row to name a few. How about you?

AC/DC! Nice. :)
I'm musically omnivorous. The Clash, obviously (hence my username). Right now I'm coming out of my Xmas music sugar coma and listening to a lot of Talking Heads... and opera.

Skid Row 89 said:
I play both acoustic and electric but I haven't had time to play it very much recently. What bands do you like?

I like all sort of bands from all kind of genres, in that genre along the lines of dream theater, pendragon, slayer, metallica, etc etc. But i meant what type of electric guitar do you have? :p

Rosebolt said:
Skid Row 89 said:

I like all sort of bands from all kind of genres, in that genre along the lines of dream theater, pendragon, slayer, metallica, etc etc. But i meant what type of electric guitar do you have? :p
It's an Ibanez guitar, not sure of the exact model name though.

Skid Row 89 said:
Rosebolt said:
Skid Row 89 said:

Nice! :D i have an Ibanez as well :) Sorry for my rapid question fire lol, was curious. :)

Rosebolt said:
Skid Row 89 said:
Rosebolt said:
Skid Row 89 said:

Nice! :D i have an Ibanez as well :) Sorry for my rapid question fire lol, was curious. :)
No problem, it's always nice to talk to someone with similar interests.

Latest posts

Back