Hey girls, wanna look like a model?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
Here are Louis Vuitton models with no makeup on!

This is what cosmo wants you to be like:

vuitton-heads.jpg

Models are people too. They weren't born with make up on. Besides, I'm not sure what type of spam this is. (hmm)

It's not spam. I posted it in the self-esteem section purposely to show that most of those models that make normal girls feel self-conscious are actually quite freakish looking with no makeup and lighting.

:)

Vuitton! a friend of mine saw a Vuitton shop in paris. it was jam packed with buyers

it's not spam. a genuine Vuitton bag or anything else by that brand costs a small fortune

i dont think it is spam as well. it is very relevant ... but i dont believe those re models. To me it looks like they are trying to prove that models are 'normal' looking.. but i think models are actually normally very pretty.. prettier than average at least.

Though I do have one model friend (the only model I personally know) and she is not very pretty...

But to me most people that end up on tv etc are very pretty.

There are some lookers in there, and notice how they are not smiling or even making an effort to look happy. Most look grumpy with a just take the **** picture look on their face. I bet if they smiled and looked happy instead of like they just woke up there would be a huge difference. These are those typical "before" pictures where you have to look your "worse" so the after looks ten times better. I hate that.

And the third one down in the first row, I'll admit scares me a little. She reminds me of that alien from the new live action movie that is coming out. I just can't remember what it's called right now.

Are you sure these are real? They all seem to have alien eyes.

Most of them seem very pretty to me :) I wouldn't mind looking like them.
What's up with the sudden freaky smile at the end?

blackwave said:
Are you sure these are real? They all seem to have alien eyes.

Bingo you've nailed it. Some of them are moderately good looking and others look like aliens.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Overall I would call virtually all of those women with a few exceptions actually ugly. Or at least unattractive to me, but wait THEY ARE SUPERMODELS!

They are models, Jales. But, they're also people. People don't realize that about models. They're not machines or robots. So, of course they look plain without make up.

Also it's not always about having a pretty face. Models need to be able to carry themselves in the way their designer wants them to. They need to learn how to take directions. So it's not always about who is prettier.

Right but they are models! They should all be so hot that I can not contain myself. The only one of those 50 or so women that I find hot is this one.

View attachment 1

It just goes to show you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Attachments

• hot model.jpg
    hot model.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 37
One of my friends who taught me alot (by observing him) is a male model and I've seen him in his worst moments and his looks are still up to par. (No homo.)

Have any of you actually looked at runway pictures? Models are ******* fugly as honeysuckle. Some of them are decent, and there's the occasional pretty one, MAYBE. What's more important is that they're as skinny as possible, and can fit into the clothes. Most of those girls are drugged up, starved, and over-worked, by choice. And the models in magazines are so manipulated, who knows what they really look like... The most important thing is the clothes, some designers use very plain models so that you don't even look at their faces. The point of the model is to make people want to look like that person, who looks awesome. So they use the most "desired image", ridiculously thin, and "here's what you could look like"; but her face doesn't matter, because that should be your head that you see... I guess. (hmm)

With the exception of bikini models. Them you are supposed to look at. :D

Oh and Kenny, which one of those is you? :D LOL

(btw i'm not being mean, you'd have to check the picture thread to get that joke)

This just reminds me of the comparison tabloid celebrity shots found at the checkout line. I'm sure for the most part physical appearance-wise the models are very attractive. The premise of the shot to make them more "homely" could have been intentionally (the tired, stressed or non smiling look), but they're still attractive.

Model doesn't mean "hot". Model means "designers selling inventory".

Models don't do what they do to be someone's girlfriend. Model doesn't mean anything other than selling product, whether it be clothes, bags, shoes, make up, hair styles...

I have a friend who is a model for Zippy and tbh either her face has more make-up than Doink the Clown or she looks ugly. And most of those girls look like they're just out of bed >.>

Latest posts

Back