Hey! I'm the new guy!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canuuk

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I joined this forum in August but this is actually my first post. Like most other people on this website, I'm a victim of loneliness. It's eating me up from inside. I'm usually a very quiet person and consider myself as semi-social. I love being around people, but it is necessary for me to be alone often.

I select my friends very carefully hence why I have so few. But then again, it's quality that counts and not quantity. I know lots of people who apply the term "friend" too often. Most of these individuals don't realize how shallow most of their friendships are. Anyways, that's a another topic I will continue eventually.

As for me, most of my friends in recent years have disappeared. I have a close friend in the army I get to see once in while and my other two friends are about to leave for the army as well. Since they are part of my sole social group, I will be left alone. And I already do feel alone. I have felt like this for a while now. A few years.

Then I found this forum. Although I feel like I've hit a new low in my life, I'm sure I'll be able to find and meet great people here. I'm anixious to hear from all of you.

Hey Canuuk! Welcome to the forum. You sound a bit like me. I am semi-social and I pick my friends carefully too. There is no harm in wanting to surround yourself with quality people or people who have meaning to you. Sometimes in life, people we love tend to part ways with us and then we have to regroup and fend for ourselves for a while. I would really like to get know you and I hope you make some friends. This forum is very depressing and negative, but maybe you can find some encouragment. Nice to meet you!

Latest posts

Back