Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nora

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this forum in the same way that many of you did, I think...by typing "I am lonely" into google. Well, here I am. My name is Nora and I'm a freshman in that big, scary place called college. My major is undecided. I love politics, I love music. I really don't have anyone that I can "connect" with, and I'm sure you all understand that feeling all too well. I'd love to meet people here and I'd love to get an email/pm if anyone ever needs anything. I'm pretty busy with school (the academic aspect, not social...ha) but my inbox is always open!

-Nora

Hallo Nora and welcome. And yea, your right. Your not the only one that has problems in connecting to pll. Me included.

Nora said:
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this forum in the same way that many of you did, I think...by typing "I am lonely" into google. Well, here I am. My name is Nora and I'm a freshman in that big, scary place called college. My major is undecided. I love politics, I love music. I really don't have anyone that I can "connect" with, and I'm sure you all understand that feeling all too well. I'd love to meet people here and I'd love to get an email/pm if anyone ever needs anything. I'm pretty busy with school (the academic aspect, not social...ha) but my inbox is always open!

-Nora

Hey Nora!

Jump right in..the waters fine!

Hey welcome and wow another lonely college student hehe seems to be a really common thing. So what are you studing in college?

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone.

Josh said:
Hey welcome and wow another lonely college student hehe seems to be a really common thing. So what are you studing in college?

I'm not sure what I want to study, yet. I'm only a freshman so I'm just taking basic/gen ed. classes.

hehe ya... that's exactly how I found this forum... google and "I am lonely"
I don't really 'need' anything, but if you PM me I'll respond in kind, sometimes I get pretty wordy though as a number of people on this forum can attest.
Welcome aboard the lonely express Nora!

Indeed, welcome. The people here are really nice and are always ready with either a witty response to make you smile or some comforting words and solid advice. I hope you feel right at home :)

I, too, am a freshman in college with no idea of what I want to do. :)

(though I'm considering psychology)

I don't really love politics, though I do love music. What kind do you like?

Hi Nora, I'm a sophomore in college so I know how stressful it can be, academically and socially, hope you enjoy it here:D

Hi Nora. You came to the right place. There's lots of nice people here. I can't say that about very many places on the internet.

Latest posts

Back