Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brasslootz

Reaction score
Hey I'm brasslootz, a 23 year old queer guy from England and now a cypher in the collective conciousness of the net as well;).

I was born with some screwy brain chemistry that left me fairly hyperactive and nervous and I can be a bit scared of my own shadow. During my teens I developed a phobia of large rooms and had full scale mini nervous breakdowns before assembelies every week that I kept to myself. The stress turned me into an automaton who got up went to school and came home and did homework while self comforting with white noise from the fan heater. I am not a troll btw!! that was my life Always been a social outsider bt have had friends.

Nice to confess some of the crazier past facts of my life here and I may do some more of tht yet promise not to become an internet barfly.I'll mostly be reading other people and taking an interest in their issues as I like to be of service :D:D I promise when I give advice that despite being a timid wee laddie that I have worked and lived and loved and left the front door. I'm very tolerant and consider lighthearted a prime virtue.

I went to uni for three years and led the student life while working in a clothes shop. My degree was english literature and I might as well use it as bogroll now :p I cleaned offices for half a year, was in a relationship with a guy with aspergers for two years and am now shamelessly using my looks to get older gay guy contacts. Hoping now to get an internship with a theatre company. I have never been abroad except for a daytrip to a bakery and also enjoy making up funny sounding women's names eg 'Hilda Smeckford'. hmm hobies include getting drunk and watching tv with friends, cooking hideously unhealthy things for friends and family (if I can smother bacon in dairy lee that's amazing).

I've probably said it all and yet nothing at all :( anywho, hey :rolleyes:

Welcome! (I'm new here too!) It must be nice living in England... That's the one place I'd visit, if I were the traveling type! (Which I'm not! Haha) :)

Well hello y'all :) usually I put England down but if I'm honest it's lovely, so green and lush, it really is like some huge kitsch garden, and in the region I'm from it doesn't rain as much and there's loads of stereotypical villages with thatched cottages and pubs, except it gets very cold :(

Welcome to the Lonely Life forum. Good to have you with us!

Brasslootz said:
Hey I'm brasslootz, a 23 year old queer guy from England and now a cypher in the collective conciousness of the net as well;).

I was born with some screwy brain chemistry that left me fairly hyperactive and nervous and I can be a bit scared of my own shadow. During my teens I developed a phobia of large rooms and had full scale mini nervous breakdowns before assembelies every week that I kept to myself. The stress turned me into an automaton who got up went to school and came home and did homework while self comforting with white noise from the fan heater. I am not a troll btw!! that was my life Always been a social outsider bt have had friends.

Nice to confess some of the crazier past facts of my life here and I may do some more of tht yet promise not to become an internet barfly.I'll mostly be reading other people and taking an interest in their issues as I like to be of service :D:D I promise when I give advice that despite being a timid wee laddie that I have worked and lived and loved and left the front door. I'm very tolerant and consider lighthearted a prime virtue.

I went to uni for three years and led the student life while working in a clothes shop. My degree was english literature and I might as well use it as bogroll now :p I cleaned offices for half a year, was in a relationship with a guy with aspergers for two years and am now shamelessly using my looks to get older gay guy contacts. Hoping now to get an internship with a theatre company. I have never been abroad except for a daytrip to a bakery and also enjoy making up funny sounding women's names eg 'Hilda Smeckford'. hmm hobies include getting drunk and watching tv with friends, cooking hideously unhealthy things for friends and family (if I can smother bacon in dairy lee that's amazing).

I've probably said it all and yet nothing at all :( anywho, hey :rolleyes:

Hi and a warm welcome! :)

Absolutely superb intro - witty, yet honest and forthright - quite enjoyed the read and look forward to reading your posts in the future!!!

Latest posts

Back