Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arc

Reaction score
Hi, just making a little intro post, probably should have done this when I joined a month ago. I'm usually at the chat section (which explains why I never post)

I'm Andy, but you can call me Arc if you wish (those are my initials). I'm 18 and I'm from America (Massachusetts). I'm on here at least once every day, or every other, depends on how busy I am. Well, cant think of too much else to say, other then my reasons for being here (which I think, is pretty much the same for everyone) so, I'll see you around!

Hey Arc, I remember the first time I spoke to you and for some reason your name made me think of a rainbow...and then i remember being in chat hearing your revalations...lol. Would say weklcome to ALL but ur already apart of this community hehee ;-)

I'd say nice to meet you but we've already had a number of chats:p

So welcome to the forum part of things,lol

HeLLo
happy.jpg

Welcome to the forum ARC. I was in chat room only couple of times and I missed chance to chat with you...probably next time...

Welcome to the forum ARC. I was in chat room only couple of times and I missed chance to chat with you...probably next time...

Instead of just a blanket reply, I've decided to talk to everyone individually (because I'm slightly bored too...)
Dreamer: We've talked much, I just left you a reputation comment, read away :D
NeverMore: Yes, we've spoken a lot, I need to leave you a little reputation thing as well
Naleena: Thanks, hope to see you in chat soon! I'm always there.
Penny: Thanks, nice smiley face :D
Wannadie: Thanks, hope to see you in chat when you come there next time!
Minus: Thanks, hope to see you around soon!

mmm accidentally frightening to kill someone lol Hows that work then? Am taking it you was joking BTW :)

Welcome here Ark :)

Haha yeah, Bluey, we've had some crazy chats, many involve Arc killing me one way or another.

But he's always so nice about it, and everyone's laughing, so it's all good. :D

Hugs, Arc.
P.S. Will you give me doodling lessons? :cool:

hello arc :D i seem to remember having a few chats with you recently lol now u can share ur funny stories on here aswell :)

awww its arcy-poo!!! C'mere, let me give you some love...*knees you in face**throws cabon on you*

Ok, that should be enough for awhile :)

and your name is adorable...Andy, awww, too cute :p I just hope the UPS man thinks so too...

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
awww its arcy-poo!!! C'mere, let me give you some love...*knees you in face**throws cabon on you*

Ok, that should be enough for awhile :)

and your name is adorable...Andy, awww, too cute :p I just hope the UPS man thinks so too...

He should like it, I also hope Bill, the police man I was talking of, likes it too. :D

Latest posts

Back