Heya everone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchLost

Reaction score
Well hi everone, I'm Micha, a 19 year old bloke from the Netherlands.
I'm lonely of course, i really don't have any friends in my town to talk to and i rarely see the few friends that i have, because we live quite far apart from each other. Moreover i don't have anything going on in my life, except my study; i wake up, shower, and for the rest of the day i spend the time in front of my computer.. making me feel miserable, but i don't have anything else to do.

Consequently i feel very lonely from time to time and well, i'm here to maybe meet some people to talk to or even become friends with. :) Sure looks like a friendly community!

Happy new year to you all!

hey dutchlost welcome to the forum and a very haooy new year to you as well

:D

What you said there pretty much sums my situation up.

And welcome indeed!
Since you study Psychology, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on yourself being lonely while having the insight about how it came to that. Maybe im projecting myself a bit on you.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey there, I'm from the Netherlands too, but I won't write in Dutch, would be a bit rude. I think I know what you mean, most people here would be able to relate :)

Latest posts

Back