Heya everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animus

Reaction score
Um.. should I start with an intro or something? Been reading the forums for a few days now, having nothing better to do, aand so I decided to hop in. Thought I'd find like-minded people around and I wasn't half-wrong with that.. So um, here I am. I'm pretty picky about telling my age, ethnicity or even gender. Maybe I just don't want people to make any presumptions. 'Like to stay behind the veil, I guess.

But ahh, I'm here to introduce myself, after all ^^". Loneliness has always been with me wherever I go though I have surprisingly many people around in my life. I have never really found a place where I truly belong, being out of the masses pretty much everywhere. Seen severe depression due to some triangular love-depression drama but nothing more serious than that (haha), though I'm really thankful for all the pain I've been able to feel in my life. I guess you people understand how much it teaches, especially if you've got too much time by yourself contemplating about things.

Guess I just need some people to talk with. With all these foggy thoughts it's hard to even write anymore.. Losing my language skills I guess, not using words but feelings as a way of thinking. But oh well... Glad to be with you all. Every second with people is never a wasted one, I guess.

welcome

i know what you mean about not finding a place you belong. i too have felt that way for awhile now. and i also have to much time to think about it and it drives me crazy soemtimes and keeps me awake at night. anyway, hope you like it here.

Latest posts

Back