Hi again :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bei

I was thinking I would just reintroduce myself for anyone who might not have read my post from a couple of days ago and is wondering where I came from.

I joined the site last year. I was feeling pretty down about myself and lonely. I soon realized it was going to be hard for me to make friends because I was too scared to attempt to reach out to anyone on here. I always felt nervous about posting adds or replying to them so most of the time I just wouldn't.

I'm now still struggling with some of the same issues but I am feeling much better about being able to improve on these things. I feel like it might help me to deal with people in person to at least practice talking to people on here.

So, I hope this time I can make some friends and I will try my best to not be so shy contribute to the site.

In case anyone is curious I'm 26 and from California.

Hello :) Have you tried chat yet? Its a fun place to start getting to know people. You do need to say something in there though...lol I always say stupid things and it works for me so..... give it a try if your brave enough. The chat here is awesome.

niave said:
I was thinking I would just reintroduce myself for anyone who might not have read my post from a couple of days ago and is wondering where I came from.

I joined the site last year. I was feeling pretty down about myself and lonely. I soon realized it was going to be hard for me to make friends because I was too scared to attempt to reach out to anyone on here. I always felt nervous about posting adds or replying to them so most of the time I just wouldn't.

I'm now still struggling with some of the same issues but I am feeling much better about being able to improve on these things. I feel like it might help me to deal with people in person to at least practice talking to people on here.

So, I hope this time I can make some friends and I will try my best to not be so shy contribute to the site.

In case anyone is curious I'm 26 and from California.

Hello and welcome fellow Californian! It's good to hear that you are feeling better about interacting on here, and I'm sure you will easily achieve your goal. Heck, you're from my state, which automatically makes you cool ^_^.

Naleena said:
...I always say stupid things...

Hey, that's my thang!

But yes, join in, play some games, I've made some friends here and it's enriched my life, so hopefully you can find the same thing!

Thank you everyone!

I will definitely try chat sometime. I'm sure you guys are all very nice.
Thanks again. :)

Latest posts

Back