Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksim3000

Reaction score
I've been looking for a place like this for a while now and to be honest, I just feel like talking with some like minded people. I'm Ksim3000, I'm about 20 and living in the United Kingdom. Currently attending college and a loner.

I feel depressed alot of the time and jealous as people go by, chatting with friends. Boys and girls, hand in hand, kissing eachother and whispering sweet nothings into their ears. I just don't have a clue *HOW* to be normal, to be included. I just feel so **** isolated that I'm sure the rest of you here can sympathise.

I've made friends online but the problem is, we all need people in real life also. It's great to be friends with someone across the globe but when your on your own at your own door step, it's a lonely experiance.

I guess my ultimate object to joining ALF is to make some new friends here and also to find a place of solace and relief, a place where people actually understand rather than on forums where everyone has a social life. Some place where people understand me.

And to be honest, I needed a new forum anyway. I'm just not fitting in on other forums I used to visit. From what I can tell also, there's alot of smart people on here.

If I may ask but is the forum usually active or is it so-so? And is it the only place for lonely folks to gather? Anywhere else that's just as popular?

Thanks and I'll be happy to chat to people also. Anyone fancies doing AIM sometime, send me a PM or just say it's okay and we'll talk.

Welcome Ksim3000 :)

Ksim3000 said:
... I just don't have a clue *HOW* to be normal, to be included. ...

That pretty well sums up me.

Welcome to this someplace of somebodies<---- Dont ask just dont Im weird like that

;)

Any how sup!

Heh, sounds from what people sound like, seems everyone has the same problems and issues as myself. Still I hope to fit in - then again, considering this is a forum for lonely people, I most probably will do.

Thanks for the introductions.

Latest posts

Back