Hi everyone! Another newbie here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callista_05

Reaction score
I’m Callista, 21 y/o and I accidentally found this site thru goggle (by just merely keying-in ‘forums for lonely people’). I’m an unemployed nurse who likes music, playing the piano/guitar, writing, sketching, and watching movies a lot. I’m not really a fan of sports and anime stuffs.

Anyways, I’ve been feeling a little down lately…with several issues in my mind that I chose not to deal with. And not being able to deal with it might be the ‘real’ reason of the hidden miserable thoughts in my head.

I don’t know why I kept myself distant from the people that surround me here, and for some unknown reasons, I chose to keep it that way.

But I do look forward to mingle with online people like you guys… and I’m interested with having online friends to chat with from time to time.

Hello.

Unemployment sucks (Actually lack of money sucks, not working is awesome), is that through choice?

How long have you been a musician?

Hello Callista!:D I hope things are well as you read this. This site is a great place to meet people who will actually care for your own good being and there are a few users here who love cinema and music.

I hope you find some happines while posting in A Lonely Life.

Bye

Unacceptance said:
Hello.

Unemployment sucks (Actually lack of money sucks, not working is awesome), is that through choice?

nope, it's not really by choice...there were just too many nurses here in our country that almost all hospitals freezed their hiring...well, i'm just lucky enough to have my parents supporting all my financial needs...

i've been playing piano since i was 7 and learned to play the guitar when i was 12...these were all just hobbies, although i played with bands for several times (either for show/competition), i nvr really tried making money out of it, hehe...

what interests you?

EveWasFramed said:
:) Welcome, Callista. Great avatar!

Oh thanx!

anyways, what does this means la curiosità ha ucciso il gattino?... i've always wanted to learn other foreign language but still havent got the chance to explore one other than english...

Welcome Callista :)

callista_05 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Oh thanx!

anyways, what does this means la curiosità ha ucciso il gattino?... i've always wanted to learn other foreign language but still havent got the chance to explore one other than english...

I would guess that it means "the curiosity killed the cat", I don't speak whatever it is...italian maybe? but it looks real similar to spanish and i do speak that a tiny bit,lol

Nice to meet you callista and welcome to the forum

NeverMore said:
callista_05 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Oh thanx!

I would guess that it means "the curiosity killed the cat", I don't speak whatever it is...italian maybe? but it looks real similar to spanish and i do speak that a tiny bit,lol

Nice to meet you callista and welcome to the forum

Hey thanx for interpreting that…

Btw, do u know what’s easier to learn between Spanish and Italian?...

I’ve been planning to study a foreign language as soon as I get my first salary as nurse (which will be sooner than I expected!!)…

Spanish is just so close to our primary language here, but many peeps said it was difficult…I just wanted to learn Italian becoz it’s my dream destination (wanted to be more prepared…lol)

callista_05 said:
Unacceptance said:
Hello.

nope, it's not really by choice...there were just too many nurses here in our country that almost all hospitals freezed their hiring...well, i'm just lucky enough to have my parents supporting all my financial needs...

i've been playing piano since i was 7 and learned to play the guitar when i was 12...these were all just hobbies, although i played with bands for several times (either for show/competition), i nvr really tried making money out of it, hehe...

what interests you?

Not much.

callista_05 said:
I don’t know why I kept myself distant from the people that surround me here, and for some unknown reasons, I chose to keep it that way.

I know how you feel. Except I just can't tell the people that surround me how I feel. Even though I've wanted to, and tried. I can never get it out because I'm too embarrassed or afraid or something melodramatic like that.

Anyway, welcome! Thanks for welcoming me. :)

WeirdGal19 said:
callista_05 said:

I know how you feel. Except I just can't tell the people that surround me how I feel. Even though I've wanted to, and tried. I can never get it out because I'm too embarrassed or afraid or something melodramatic like that.

Anyway, welcome! Thanks for welcoming me. :)

I was never good in expressing vocally how I feel, too. And most of the time I act as cold as I can to avoid being the melodramatic queen that hides inside me… that’s why I write, that’s why I’m here in this site, where I can somehow burst out how I feel without the thought of people judging me to death or anything close to that…Lol!

Hope you can express well yourself here, too… people here can really be so warm and so supportive and make you feel that you are not alone…

KellyGirl said:
Welcome you seem very interesting.

hey, thanx…I really do appreciate that…

but, you just have no idea how can I bore someone to death…Lol!!!

Latest posts

Back