Hi everyone! Another newbie here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
callista_05 said:
WeirdGal19 said:
callista_05 said:
I don’t know why I kept myself distant from the people that surround me here, and for some unknown reasons, I chose to keep it that way.

I know how you feel. Except I just can't tell the people that surround me how I feel. Even though I've wanted to, and tried. I can never get it out because I'm too embarrassed or afraid or something melodramatic like that.

Anyway, welcome! Thanks for welcoming me. :)

I was never good in expressing vocally how I feel, too. And most of the time I act as cold as I can to avoid being the melodramatic queen that hides inside me… that’s why I write, that’s why I’m here in this site, where I can somehow burst out how I feel without the thought of people judging me to death or anything close to that…Lol!

Hope you can express well yourself here, too… people here can really be so warm and so supportive and make you feel that you are not alone…

I hope so, because I don't think I'll ever be able to talk to someone in person about all my melodrama, lol!

Latest posts

Back