Hi Everyone, I'm from California

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

always.rising

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 21 and looking to meet some down to earth people who might not have to many people in their lives. I think its nice that they have a place like this for people to communicate with each other when times may be rough. Anyways a little about me...

I deal with feelings of loneliness a lot as of late, however I consider myself a pretty normal guy. I've just been in a little bit of a social rut. Anyways I'm looking to be a friend to those who are lonely in their lives as well as any others who simply might want to get to know someone new.

I've also dealt with feeling depressed so I can relate to a lot if anyone ever needs to talk about anything. I think communication with others can help solve a lot of issues that might be bothering someone. So just know I'm here to be a set of ears if anyone needs it.

Anyways, I'll keep this short feel free to respond or pm me if anyone wants to talk. Thanks gals and guys.

Latest posts

Back