Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just created a profile so I thought I would say hi.

Im here to see if i can meet some new people to chat to; strange really as i am even worse at talking to people online than in person! Im already thinking about how there will be no replies and that I will do something wrong :)

Anyway Ill keep this short, I will save my moans and all that for posting some place else on here

Chris

Hi Rolo.
First mistake was creating a profile,I did that a couple of weeks ago (seems longer),now I can't keep off the **** thing!
Welcome to loonytunes. (in a cartoony way)
John. :D

PS Where you from countrywise?

hi,
welcome:)
there are a lot of nice people here, and no worries about the responses, you'll get them!
joli crayonnage, en passant.
:)

Hi all, Ill see if i can control myself on here then, although Im sure il be spending more time on here then I should.

I would like to say that i did draw it, but id be lying! Its just a pic of me that i thought would look better defaced! haha:p

oh and im from england

Rolo said:
I would like to say that i did draw it, but id be lying! Its just a pic of me that i thought would look better defaced! haha:p

oh and im from england

It's still nice. So how did you do it? Draw over it? I'm curious.

There's a few of us from england here btw. There's even a thread where you can say which bit you're in, if you're interested.

Erm, it was on some photo thing, I cant remember what it was called but you just click on it and it changes all the picture to look like its been drawn (I know-im so technological). It was through that free google photo thing..picasa?

I'll prob end up posting in that then as well! why not eh!

Latest posts

Back