Hi Everyone.. :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcstephanton

Reaction score
Hiya...erm..*waves* lol! My name's Steph, I'm 22 and from the UK.

I'm not really sure what to write about without it looking like I'm feeling sorry for myself which is not how I want to perceive myself at all!

I read a few of the discussion threads before signing up and I must say that it is a great comfort to me knowing that there are others in similar positions.

I guess i've always been lonely ever since Secondary School (I think that's /Middle/High School in America) and I was never able to make friends as I was bullied horribly by everyone in my grade. By that time I was so depressed that making friends just seemed like too much. When I entered College, I was still extremely depressed and had no self esteem and so I wasn't able to make friends there, at University, I made some cool friends, about 4 of them, but since graduation we've drifted apart as they have all gone travelling or completing their Masters.

I feel like there's something wrong with me because I try my hardest to make friends; I'm not socially awkward and I know I have good friend qualities but its like..no one wants to know. What makes it worse is that I'm still looking for a job (Do NOT complete a Law degree during low economic times!) and I have no money whatsoever so it's not like I can join any activity groups or anything - i'm just at home all day struggling to find things to keep me busy but I feel like this lonliness is killing me.

Jilted John said:
Tell me Steph.

Are you saying that lawyers are feeling the pinch as well? Truly,the end of the world is nigh!

Yes Sir!

I'm not sure about the US, but law graduates are not as sought after as in previous years, it's really strange!

I am the student of the MBA.. I am suffering from the final semesters exams..
I hope after completion of the MBA, i will join a good firm to start my career and will develop my personnel skills.

Latest posts

Back