Hi everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red26 said:
The annoying guy works on the road a lot, so if he didnt get his just desserts at work it would be while he was driving, or with a client. Either way, it would be enough to make me smile for the day.
I've not had a lot of luck jobwise over the years. At long last, I've found one I think I can settle into, so as much as I'd like to do more than give him diahorrea, I best be on good behaviour ;-P
Can I ask what you do for a living? Is your name a clue? You dont have to tell me if you dont want to.

lol, yeah him being in a car or with a client would just amplify the revenge Muhahahaha! Oh well, best that you keep your employment though... plus, well I don't know about your country, but using exlax to poison someone is considered assault here and is punishable with a fine.

I don't mind... yes, my name does refer to my line of work... since I work almost all the time these days (partially to avoid accepting how much of a recluse I can be at times): work = my identity and my social life. After gas wells have been dug with a drilling rig, the rig moves out, and we move in to clean them up and test them for production capacity.

I push paper for a living. Not what I thought I'd be doing though. I thought that by 26 I'd have my first novel published. I know nobodys life turns out exactly how they planned it, its all part of the ride I guess (wish I believed that!).

Red26 said:
I push paper for a living. Not what I thought I'd be doing though. I thought that by 26 I'd have my first novel published. I know nobodys life turns out exactly how they planned it, its all part of the ride I guess (wish I believed that!).

hmm I believe that now... I used to do office work, but just couldn't live with the politics and drama any longer. I go to work to work, not live in a bloody soap opera, bah!

I dreamed for nearly fifteen years of becoming an astronaut... I still think that is the best job the world has to offer... I'd do just about anything for a chance to travel into space.

Maybe in the next twenty years they'll find a pocket of gas on the moon and my dream will come true LoL... nobody can take away our dreams at least :p

I figured I'd be a retired by 35... well that's still a possibility, but I'll not get much time off between now and then if I stick with that plan :(

Without much of a social life, and no significant other to spend free time with, I don't see much else to do I suppose except work all the time, so I won't have to think about it.

Now I dream of getting enough property so I can get out of my line of work and live off the rent while traveling and visiting the people in my life that I will have neglected these years in order to gain my freedom from the misery of the work force.

Sorry about the rant, this has been my train of thought on a daily basis lately... work a normal job where I'll be working forever but can spend more time with others, or work this job another 5-7 years and get to retire young... hate the dilemma.

My social life at the moment is pretty much non-existant, other than the odd poker game or a trip to the pub if I'm invited.

I've had some manual jobs before, they were much more fun than office work but right now I need a job that will improve my financial situation. You have to take the rough with the smooth right? How many more cliches do you think I can spout before the end of the night, ha ha.

NewBirth.....does that picture or symbol represent "guarding your heart"?

Latest posts

Back