hi everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know that people don`t usually respond well to detailed introductions, so ill make this as short, and as straight to the point as I can. Also. English is not my native tongue so I hope that you can forgive my grammatical mistakes and possible mispronunciations. Please allow me to thank all those who take this into considerations! :shy:

So.. here`s the story in a nutshell. Basically, I joined this forum yesterday in hopes to perhaps find my place in a fun, nice and active community. Unfortunately this task has proven to be quite a difficult. As you may notice later on (if you try to get to know me!), ive... had some bad experience with forums. So even though I always try to believe that everyone has a good intention, and give people the benefit of the doubt regardless of anything, I am far from being a naive person. And another good way to understand my philosophy is to also tell you to keep in mind that I infact have no friends, and was never too keen on using the internet. I know that many people use it, and I do to, but I personally have many issues with social networking and all related matters. So before any misunderstanding occur, please note that I will always state that... If I had a life, I wouldn't be here. I am not a happy person and I am not an optimist. So if your into that, we may have to agree to disagree on many subjects. I suffer and deal with many problems in my everyday life. I`m broke, socially isolated, ugly, and can barely make ends meat. My best friend is my cat, so... yeah i`m afriad that I am one of those people. So in case your wondering, the only thing that really keeps me going are my hobbies (Which include graphic design, motion picture editing, and musical production). I am the very definition of a loner, in a way.

However. That being said, I do consider myself as being very friendly, open minded, and may sometime "bust out" with humors jokes and none offensive sarcastic attempts at making a people laugh. So don`t be a stranger! i`m sure that we will all get along just fine :)

P.s.
Please do not ask me about my name, age, and whereabouts.
I will of course oblige the same courtesy.

Ha, you're very mysterious :) welcome!

I'm into editing as well! I get the sense that you are far far better at it though.

farawayfille said:
Ha, you're very mysterious :) welcome!

I'm into editing as well! I get the sense that you are far far better at it though.

"mysterious"? no. Just unsightly and cautious lol. But thank you very much for the warm welcome, my friend! :)

I`m very glad to hear that you also share a passion for art. And believe me i`m not as good as you may think. I can talk big sometimes, but all and all i`m just a lowly amateur, and I barely know what i`m doing lol. May I ask what kind of stuff do you edit? are we talking multi-media aspects such as videos, graphic design, and CGI? ? or are we talking mixing and sound synthesis?

Lilianna said:

Pleased to be here! :)

Hi Kai. I'm a fellow loner but I do have friends and good close friends they are to me.

You are a talented guy with the things you do!

I would say I envy that your best friend is a cat because I long to have one. :(

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Hi Kai. I'm a fellow loner but I do have friends and good close friends they are to me.

You are a talented guy with the things you do!

I would say I envy that your best friend is a cat because I long to have one. :(

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, lady! :)
So you have friends? why that's wonderful! than we are very different in that. But its okay. I may not be an optimist, but i`m very happy for you! and don`t worry, you have no reason to envy me, being as you can always buy a cat. And if money is an issue, there are plenty of animals shelters which put up cats for adoption.

farawayfille said:
I'm into video editing! Hoping to learn more about it :)

What kind of videos do you edit? :)

Kai said:
So you have friends? why that's wonderful! than we are very different in that. But its okay. I may not be an optimist, but i`m very happy for you! and don`t worry, you have no reason to envy me, being as you can always buy a cat. And if money is an issue, there are plenty of animals shelters which put up cats for adoption.

Yes, I'll definitely be looking for options to get a kitten someday. But can't now due to other reasons. But thank you. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Kai said:

Yes, I'll definitely be looking for options to get a kitten someday. But can't now due to other reasons. But thank you. :)

I see. Your welcome :) Well, if by some chance those reasons do not involve money, housing or maintenance problems, if this is because your allergic to cats or something of that sort, than you can get always just get a spynix cat (because hairless). Anyway, just a thought! i`m a big cat fan!

Looks like we got alot in common, Kai. I'm a musician/composer and have done musical/audio production for a long time, and I do graphic design and video editing as well.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Kai said:
Well, if by some chance those reasons do not involve money, housing or maintenance problems, if this is because your allergic to cats or something of that sort, than you can get always just get a spynix cat (because hairless). Anyway, just a thought! i`m a big cat fan!

Well it's just that my family doesn't like cats. :\

But once I move out and live on my own, yeah, I'll get my own little kitty. <3

ladyforsaken said:
Kai said:
Well, if by some chance those reasons do not involve money, housing or maintenance problems, if this is because your allergic to cats or something of that sort, than you can get always just get a spynix cat (because hairless). Anyway, just a thought! i`m a big cat fan!

Well it's just that my family doesn't like cats. :\

But once I move out and live on my own, yeah, I'll get my own little kitty. <3

I see. Well, lets hope for the best! :)

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
Looks like we got alot in common, Kai. I'm a musician/composer and have done musical/audio production for a long time, and I do graphic design and video editing as well.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Yes, ThisSideOfTheRainbow, it appears as if we do infact share a great deal in common :)
which is surprising for me, being as I am both amazed and humbled by the fantastic quality of your production.
Ive check out your thread here (ive also replied there) and webpage and I have to tell you my friend that your work is simply brilliant! much better than mine!

Pleased to be here!

Latest posts

Back