Hi Everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amoraniva

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So I stumbled upon this forum late one night just surfing on Google and found the topics discussed here quite interesting and relatable. I'm a 23 year old female, newly graduated from grad school and relocated for a job. The closest people I know are about 4 hours away by car and there have been times that I just felt rather lonely lately.
I have always been introverted, preferring the company of books or a few close friends to rowdy parties. However, not having anyone to hangout with , catch a movie or have a meal with has been getting a bit tiresome. Unfortunately, my profession isn't a normal '9 to 5' gig where coworkers will hang out so it has been hard for me to meet people.
From being a lurker on this site, most everyone seems very friendly, so I hope to make some friends! Anyone here live in Maryland? :p

amoraniva said:
Hello everyone!

So I stumbled upon this forum late one night just surfing on Google and found the topics discussed here quite interesting and relatable. I'm a 23 year old female, newly graduated from grad school and relocated for a job. The closest people I know are about 4 hours away by car and there have been times that I just felt rather lonely lately.

Hello and welcome. Yes you are correct, this is a friendly crowd!

Latest posts

Back