Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kccmp

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make a few new friends here. Over the last few years, things have changed dramatically in my life - loss of job, lack of friends (my last friend ended up killing himself recently). Lately I'm finding myself very much alone, by myself with little desire to go out. I know this will pass in time, and hopefully this site will help.
 I'm also a little older - being 48 in age, that I might be a little out of place here.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

Hi, I'm 43 from Australia. Lots of people here around our age. I'm fairly new, still finding my way around. Feel free to message me if you want .

Nobody seeks company is out of place here ;-)
Welcome and I'm sorry for your loss, brother.

Welcome, and my condolences for the friend :/
I do hope you'll feel at home around here, and sorry for the late reply ^_^

Welcome to ALL,

I don't think you're out of place here, there are many older and many younger than you are, just like real life!
I found that it was easy for me to seclude myself and be content, although it's never given me happiness it has given me stability for some time, but the longer you stay in that place the harder it is to venture out again, best off luck!

Latest posts

Back