Hi everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanotherguy

Reaction score
Hey guys(and gals). New here! Hmm, let me just start by saying that I, like most, if not all of you am lonely and have been lonely for a good part of my life. Throughout my life I've only really had one close friend(and it was an online one lol, long story.. but a very good friend) and I no longer have them in my life unfortunately. Throughout high school I had no decent friends, zero. I guess I was just extremely shy. I still am really shy and introverted, however I've become a little more outgoing than I used to be. Nevertheless, I still struggle to try to make friends. I talk to people at work but as far as anything outside of work goes it never happens. I pretty much have no one right now that I would actually consider a friend, since I don't hang out with any of the couple people that I occasionally talk to. It's not that I'm giving off a negative energy when I'm around people either, because when I'm around other people I get so excited and I can instantly go from a bad mood to a good mood. But lately I've just been going through one of my more depressive bouts and I'm not sure what to do. So here I am! lol. Nice to meet you all, I read around a little and you all seem like wonderful people here. If anyone would like to talk at all, about anything, you can hit me up! I promise I won't be as gloomy or cynical as this post might have come off as haha.

Welcome to the forum

Hmn you know, I've found that depression and loneliness go hand in hand. Lots of people here suffer from depression. I'm not sure if its the loneliness that causes the depression or the depression that gives one a sense of alienation from others.

In any case, welcome to ALL :)

Latest posts

Back