Hi from a newbie.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foreverrray

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm new, just joined yesterday. I'm a 25 year old girl from England, and I don't really know what I'm expecting to get from being here but I've always, for as long as I remember, felt alone and "alien" in some way because I just struggle to relate to anyone :/

Also, due to my new job (as of just over a year ago) and recent changes in my personal life, I'm feeling the most alone I ever have and am at a very low point in my life right now.

So I guess really I'm just hoping to maybe meet some like-minded people... or at least just know that other people are going through similar things? I don't know... but I look forward to getting to know you all.

There's alot of really cool people here. I just joined this place too recently, and everyone is really friendly and well mannered. There's alot of good energy here. You'll like it, and welcome :)

Welcome, I hope you'll like it here! Looking forward to getting to know you too :)

There are people here who are different from the crowd out there.. You can expect to find good friends.. and who knows even a partner here.. :) GOODLUCK !

Latest posts

Back