Hi from Croatia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wah

Reaction score
I found this forum by coincidence. It seems like the only one where membership makes sense anymore.

I'm another one of those without a single friend and if it weren't for the internet my social interaction would come down to sales people at the bakery and local stores. I work at home so all of my contacts are IM icons and pop-up windows.

It's never been different, I've been alone before I can even remember. My mom told me about how I always kept to myself, even before I started going to school and with time it just got worse and now all that's left are the icons.

I'm suffering from a toilet paper list of disorders, most of them never officially dignosed, but they're there. I just gave up on therapy in time to save whatever health I had left, that's why most of them aren't on paper. I have social phobia, chronic depression, pathologically low frustration threshold, compulsive disorders ... There's no point in even starting. I've been bullied at school and abused at home (daddio, alcohol, deceased) and the little physical contact I had with people was lost when I quit formal education and started doing what I do now.

That's in a nutshell, I guess, those of you that have been there know there's no point in talking about all this once you're finally out of the woods, but I thought I'll put it down anyway. I'm glad there's a forum like this, was always wondering about it but never really went as far as actually Googling some word combinations. I guess hope got lost will contact too. At least we have somewhere to let it out. I've been bashed on virtually every forum (especially domestic forums here) for just saying who I am and how I feel, so I hope this will be a safe haven, at least for a while.

I can see there are a lot of very friendly and open-minded people here, I'm very glad it's like that, I love what the admins have done with the site and I'm pretty sure everyone here finds at least some comfort in the fact that there's one place to turn to without fear or hesitation, in need or whenever. If anyone wants to talk about anything, drop me a line.

Hello, Wah.
Nice to meet you :)

I have social phobia, chronic depression, pathologically low frustration threshold, compulsive disorders ... There's no point in even starting. I've been bullied at school and abused at home (daddio, alcohol, deceased) and the little physical contact I had with people was lost when I quit formal education and started doing what I do now.

Is it so wonder that you need to have control over something in your life considering the way you were treated? I can understand having these disorders you talk about. Glad you made to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around :)

Hey wah welcome to the forum

I'm pretty much in the same boat as well, the only friends i have are on the internet. It can get me feeling down, at school i hate being around so many people that don't even know i exist

Anyways i hope you like it here, you're welcome to pm me aytime

:)

Hi Wah, I can relate on a few levels.

I wish I could say things look up, but well, you probably know what I do.

Keep on kicking though.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I hope to get to know all of you closer.

Naleena said:
Hello, Wah.
Nice to meet you :)

Is it so wonder that you need to have control over something in your life considering the way you were treated? I can understand having these disorders you talk about. Glad you made to the forum. I look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi, Naleena, nice to meet you too.

I guess it's no wonder, but I'm not a control freak. At least I can't call myself one. Not any more, that is. Maybe once, but making your own luck has been crossed from my list of sayings a long time ago.

Thanks a lot for caring, talk to you.

Thank you everyone else too.

wah said:
I'm another one of those without a single friend and if it weren't for the internet my social interaction would come down to sales people at the bakery and local stores.

Dobro dan and welcome, I'm new here too. I can relate to having more online friends than real life ones. :/

cheaptrickfan said:
wah said:
I'm another one of those without a single friend and if it weren't for the internet my social interaction would come down to sales people at the bakery and local stores.

Dobro dan and welcome, I'm new here too. I can relate to having more online friends than real life ones. :/

Dobar dan i tebi. :)

I'm sorry you can relate ... I read your introduction thread and I know nothing I say can make it better, but even though I'm more than half a generation younger, I can relate to your story just as you can with mine, better than you could ever imagine.

Thanks for your welcome.

Welcome, Wah. I hope you can find a few friends here on the forum. :)
There a many nice people here. Also, you can check out the chat room too.
It's the FIRST chat link on the forum main page.
Again, welcome. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Welcome, Wah. I hope you can find a few friends here on the forum. :)
There a many nice people here. Also, you can check out the chat room too.
It's the FIRST chat link on the forum main page.
Again, welcome. :)

Thanks a lot, Eve ... I already found a lot of friends here, you included. :)

Type ya.

wah said:
I'm sorry you can relate ... I read your introduction thread and I know nothing I say can make it better, but even though I'm more than half a generation younger, I can relate to your story just as you can with mine, better than you could ever imagine.

That's as comforting as it is sad. :(

what up wah! and hey! cheaptrickfan i dont think ive seen you either....wazzz upppp!
welcome welcome welcome welcome!
oh and wah, that IS the best avatar ever!
and seriously croatia!?! we have people from all over on this forum, i almost feel like a minority being from america, cuz we have hella europeans here...

loketron said:
what up wah! and hey! cheaptrickfan i dont think ive seen you either....wazzz upppp!
welcome welcome welcome welcome!
oh and wah, that IS the best avatar ever!
and seriously croatia!?! we have people from all over on this forum, i almost feel like a minority being from america, cuz we have hella europeans here...

Hey, man ... Thanks a lot. I sent you a PM a few days ago on this very subject. :D

Sorry for bumping up this thread, it's just that I just now saw this last post and felt a reply is due.

Latest posts

Back