Hi from me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cushiest-cretin

Reaction score
Hi there.

I been reading this forum for a while now and feel guilty for this post but don't know where else to turn.

I'm 28 years old married to a gorgeous woman and have three beautiful children. Me and the wife have relocated and she already has a large circle of friends. Me on the other hand has no one I haven't had a friend since I was 22.

I never go out the house other than to take my kids to school and have no interaction with anyone other than my children and wife.

I'm very happily married but so lonely.

Thanks

Welcome :)

It certainly sounds like you need some male connections to have some 'you/man' time.

I am sure the guys on here will be of great help.

It would probably be of much help for you to participate in some activities directly with others or that would help you relate to others. Where to start...What are you interested in? Can you join a gym and take a class? Can your wife introduce you to some of her social circle?

hey there brother!
happily married father of 2 here!
i think we have alot in common.
welcome to the forum!

Cushiest-cretin said:
I'm very happily married but so lonely.

Feeling alone in the company of others can be a very overwhelming emotion. Welcome to the forum. I'm around if you need to talk.

Latest posts

Back