Hi guys =/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyGirl17

Reaction score
Oh wow this is depressing. Ok well my name is Amanda. Basically I have no friends because the ones I use to have all backstabbed me and ditched me. This was during high school. I've been depressed for just about 5 and a half years. I would love to make some friends on here seeing as I have NO ONE to talk to in real life.

Hope to hear from someone...

Hey LonelyGirl, There are plenty of people here who understand where you're coming from. I think there's a chat room here where you can talk to people - someone will let you know about it. Otherwise start a thread and let us know what's going on. Welcome!

LonelyGirl17 said:
Oh wow this is depressing. ....

I probably felt that it was depressing that i would end up in a place like this also. Then i found everything depressing.

Welcome to the site. There are plenty of people here to talk to.

Thanks for the chatroom :) good to know i have people to talk to. I just wish i had someone in real life to talk to. The big reason im lonely is because I suffer from 'social anxiety' which makes it hard to open up to people and befriend them. Oh and it also doesn't help that i've been physically abused in the past. (it makes me untrustworthy of people because it was from a family member).

So how do people deal with being alone? I just wallow in self pity :(

Hiya~

I know how it feels D: My friends didn't really backstab me but they did forget about me and moved onto bigger and better. My lady left me too so now I'm completely alone. You can add me on a messenger if you'd like. I hop on pretty frequently in the morning these days and prolly all day today because I'm off heh.

As for dealing with loneliness...well I try to take my mind off things. I play Modern Warfare 2, chat/text with friends, or if it's a particularly bad day I'll get straight up drunk (it's not often okay it's just how i deal so don't judge D:) :/ like today yay :'D People on my friends list hate it though because I get all lovey and open and I usually end up overly hyper <.<; well they don't TELL me that but i could imagine heh. I'd love to go out and do something with anyone really but I have a problem with pushing people away irl.

ANYWAY, yeah. Welcome :D

I'm guessing most people get used to being alone. But being online and making online friends makes it waaaay better. Maybe you'll meet someone online and end up meeting them for real.

It goes without saying pre-high school life doesn't resemble post-high school life a single bit. Don't be depressed about something that happened so long ago. You'll find good friends, the world isn't that bad. Sure, people are inherently bad, but still...

Latest posts

Back