hi i'm a lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi roban,

Welcome. You've come to a great place. I've read your other posts. You will be a great addition here!

teach said:
Hi roban,

Welcome. You've come to a great place. I've read your other posts. You will be a great addition here!

hi teach, thank you, it feels good when you can feel alone together with lonely people from around the world, i feel less lonely.
excuse my english

roban said:
hi i'm a lonely and sad, i think about death most of time

Hey, how's it going man? I'm lonely too, but I don't think about death... Not all the time, anyways. :D

Hi, roban, welcome to the forum...as a fellow depressed myself, I would say, don't try to kill yourself, it is not worth it .... why don't you try enjoying the things around you? hummm, roban, what is making you all depressed? Lack of friends or relationship problems?

DeathByDrowBlades said:
roban said:
hi i'm a lonely and sad, i think about death most of time

Hey, how's it going man? I'm lonely too, but I don't think about death... Not all the time, anyways. :D

*think* :rolleyes: hi DeathByDrowBlades *waves*
your nick makes me forget about death for a while, thanks. how are you?

SadRabbit said:
Hi, roban, welcome to the forum...as a fellow depressed myself, I would say, don't try to kill yourself, it is not worth it .... why don't you try enjoying the things around you? hummm, roban, what is making you all depressed? Lack of friends or relationship problems?

SadRabbit, thanks friend, no I never try to kill myself.. i just think about death, that's different. lol
Now I'm happy that people are welcoming me in this forum..
i have a lot of friends... and i don't have a relationship. but I just sooooo bored! lack of energy and i lose my interest on things i like before..

Latest posts

Back