Hi.... i'm just another lonely person ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friendsvme

Reaction score
Hi... Well i've been feeling lonely for some time now, well actually I can't really remember a time when I'm NOT lonely. I'm an only child in my family, and ever since I can remember I always do stuff alone.
I'm from Malaysia.
Well, i'm just another lonely person. I've registered this forum for some time now but never post a thing....so yea this is my first post :)
I feel so isolated from everyone around me.
I'm beginning to hate the same routine everyday over and over and over again. I hate going to school everyday and socializing with people who doesn't care about me again and again everyday.
When i see my "friends" and classmates all go out on weekends, i just feel so isolated. The last time i went out with a friend is like a year ago.
This might sound really stupid but I just want someone that I can talk to and do stuff with. I hate eating alone in the cafeteria, I hate going to the mall alone, I just hate doing stuff alone....
God, I just hope this is not the rest of my life. I don't wanna grow old and die alone. It's not like i didn't tried to make friends, i did... I just don't know why i'm still lonely.

welcome to alonely life. Which part of malaysia are you from? I know its hard to make friends sometimes and if you made some, sometimes, they are just not bestest of friends i guess.

Welcome. I'm glad you decided to post. :)

SadRabbit said:
welcome to alonely life. Which part of malaysia are you from? I know its hard to make friends sometimes and if you made some, sometimes, they are just not bestest of friends i guess.
Hi. I'm from Sabah.

Hey friendsvme,
Welcome to a lonely life forum.
I hope you will get some company here :)

Hey there,

You know, in this Japanese restaurant I frequent, I know some folks from Malaysia in there. They say they come from around Kuala Lumpur. Said it's quite nice and they prefer it over the UK. I think our weather put them off though. :p

Welcome, I just joined also.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I wish I could give you a big hug. I could sure use one.

i understand how you feel. this kind of loneliness is enough to make me go insane too.
well i'm here for you, if you want to pm me i have no problem with it ^^

Latest posts

Back