hi im new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonsco

Reaction score
hi everybody im a 36 year old male from sydney australia,part time father of 2 sets of twins.ive not long come out of a 2.5 year relationship and am very lonely and trying to pick up the broken peices of my life.i live alone.if anyone would like to chat sometime on msn or via email [email protected]

Welcome jasonsco

Hi jasonsco and welcome mate. we have a few others from the land down under here as well :) I to live alone. it can be ok when you get used to it but still better to share with the ppl you love I think :)

jasonsco said:
hi everybody im a 36 year old male from sydney australia,part time father of 2 sets of twins.ive not long come out of a 2.5 year relationship and am very lonely and trying to pick up the broken peices of my life.i live alone.if anyone would like to chat sometime on msn or via email [email protected]

Hi, Jason, and welcome to the forum! Try out the chat room sometime. :) It's the FIRST chat link on the ALL homepage. There are some very kind folks here on the forum.

Take care,

Eve

Hello All, I am new to this, just divorced and moved way west from P-Burg WV, Looking for some pals. Any dads out there with some good advice.

Nice to meet you, I knew someone else with two sets of twins, quite the long odds of that happening, I bet you are proud of them

Welcome to the forum both you and bigdaddy

hey jason, I'm from adelaide like eve said pop into chat which would be about 8pm autstralian time if you want to catch everybody.

Welcome too Bigdaddy

Latest posts

Back