Hi! New girl here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlyn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I'm Charlyn a 23 year old female from the U.K.

I am here because I feel very lonely and don't really have any friends anymore since leaving university a few years ago I have lost contact with many people, dont have anything in common with old friends and find it very hard to meet new people as I have low self esteem and social anxiety.

It doesnt help that Ive moved around a lot and from job to job in the past few years so havent been in any place long enough to establish friendships too.

Anyway thats a bit about me, I look forward to getting to know others going through similiar issues.

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you decided to join us.

Charlyn - Snap.

Recently out of a longish (for me at least) relationship. Finding it hard to reconnect with friends from uni, job in a town where I know very few people. Difficult to make new friends etc.

Good to see another Brit here - bringing the UK-US ratio up. Or down. Or something.

AG

Howdy, i'm not sure i can forgive you British for sending my family to this trans-oceanic prison island, but i love it here so i'll be nice.

Latest posts

Back