Hi, new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marriedukmale

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new here and looking forward to chatting and making new friends.
I am married but lonely.
Looking to make friends here to chat to.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon.

obviously done something wrong. in 6 hours 19 people have looked at my post and not one has said Hi or welcome.
Why is it things like this make you feel worse?
I came here because i am lonely and while i understand things dont happen immediately, with out a HI or welcome in 6 hours has made me feel worse at the moment.
Am i doing the right thing being here?

marriedukmale said:
obviously done something wrong. in 6 hours 19 people have looked at my post and not one has said Hi or welcome.
Why is it things like this make you feel worse?
I came here because i am lonely and while i understand things dont happen immediately, with out a HI or welcome in 6 hours has made me feel worse at the moment.
Am i doing the right thing being here?

Hi! i'm new, too. Hope you're feeling better. If you want to chat i'm open to hear/read you :)

The reason to no response in 6hrs... well, maybe they're shy haha.

Things are pretty slow right now.

Welcome to the site. :)

Hi all and thank you for your messages.
I gave up last night and went to bed, have woken up this morning and seen your messages, that has made me feel a bit better.
I was obviously on at the wrong time and as i was feeling low i was being impatient.
Hope you are all good today and the sun shines for you today.

Hello marriedukmale! Welcome! As Minus said, things are a little slow. And as Farmgirl suggested, perhaps a difference in time zones is an issue.

Latest posts

Back