Hi People!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar_Maniac

Reaction score
Well, I will start with introducing myself!
My name is Remco and I'm 16 years old. I live a lonely life in Holland. My only passion and my best friend ever is my music.
Music is the only person(it's not just a thing) that hasn't betrayed me or left me down once. Whenever I come home from school or work, My music is there for me. My music keeps me alive, If I hadn't had my music a few years ago, I probably wouldn't be here. I suffered a long time from depressions and suicidal tendencies(If that's how you say it, My english is not very good, My apologies for that!)
Now-a-days I'm not suicidal anymore, But still very depressed. I just can't find a thrill. I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have many friends.
Every night is the same for me: Me and My Guitar. And the more I search for a solution, The more depressed I get.

Most people don't want to talk to me. I think it's because i usually scare people or something. I'm about 2 metres(6 feet 5), I'm bald, have very dark Eyebrows and I always look mad, even when I'm not even mad at all. Even when I'm happy, people usually think I'm mad. And probably will my slayer(etc.) shirts I always wear make a bad first impression too.

I always act very distantly because I don't know how to act around people. I can't be myself it seems. The people who really know me, know I'm a good, honest, nice guy. I'm very shy and try to cover that up with being agressive and loud...

Hope that this site will bring me some joy in my life.
Greetz to all the rest of you!

Remco

Hi maniac. welcome

I know what you mean. Sometimes more often then not it's the only thing the keeps me other at the seams. (sane)
Sometime things can't be put into words for me. Music allows
me to express myself freely

I' glade you found something you love and have passion for.

If you ever need any help on music comprehension feel free to PM me.
I'll try to help you as best I can.

my music is on my signature. You can download it, if you wish.
If not, that's okay too. I wrote those songs to keep me sane.

Welcome Remco :)

Hello Remco! Welcome to the forums!

Keep it up with the music. You sound like a true music lover and it sounds like you are someone who has a fire and passion inside them deep down in their soul, which is really good for someone who dreams of becoming an aspiring musician someday. Keep it up and I hope things get better for you, for your mind, for your health, and for your family.
:)

Latest posts

Back