Hi there from Ireland and from a Spanish resident

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara

Reaction score
:cool: Hi, how'r u doing....
I live in Ireland for a few years now. I am in my midd 20's, 30's or 40's depending on the day and weather forecast....Just normal living in Ireland.
The choice of my avatar in case you wonder has nothing to do with religious beliefs. She is a money godess and if you tick her tiny nose maybe she will grant you some. I can only wish you luck though as I am still waiting myself :rolleyes:.
Talk to you all soon and hoping we'll have some good times connecting and feeling less lonely.

welcome welcome welcome !!!! *throws a party* YAY!

An Irish person :eek: I bet ye haz the luck o de Irish in ye blood!

Hi Sara! This forum does help when feeling blue. You won't be alone here. Oh, and if you have the "luck-of-the-Irish", would you throw some this way?? LOL!

Sara said:
I live in Ireland for a few years now. I am in my midd 20's, 30's or 40's depending on the day and weather forecast....Just normal living in Ireland.
The choice of my avatar in case you wonder has nothing to do with religious beliefs. She is a money godess and if you tick her tiny nose maybe she will grant you some. I can only wish you luck though as I am still waiting myself :rolleyes:.
Talk to you all soon and hoping we'll have some good times connecting and feeling less lonely.

Welcome! I like your avatar. Would that be Lakshmi, the hindu goddess of wealth?

[
Welcome! I like your avatar. Would that be Lakshmi, the hindu goddess of wealth?
[/quote]

Hi Jesse, she is the one....that is why I say that if you tick her tiny nose....... who knows.....maybe she shares a bit ;)

Jesse said:
Sara said:

And if I tick the nose of this dragon you sent me ...am going to loose ALL the sensivity in my fingers ...I think....:(

hi sara, im new too....

i could have done with giving her a tickle last friday....(euro millions was a whopping 64 mill)

i won nothing as usual!

grrrrrrrrrr

tristan said:
hi sara, im new too....

i could have done with giving her a tickle last friday....(euro millions was a whopping 64 mill)

i won nothing as usual!

grrrrrrrrrr
Aww...sorry Tristan. I won some money this summer with the National Lotery....paid some of my debts, went two weeks camping and money was gone...Puf!!!
Hope you are well.
Hello again to all ALL;)

Hey Sara..if your still in Ireland can I borrow your lucky money statue!

Good to see a few Irish here

Latest posts

Back