Hi There!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello I am new here (suprise!). I am here because I wanted to 'see' about other people who, like me feel unhappily lonely sometimes. I often want to be alone, rather than to be with people. A lot of people make me feel empty: I often don't like talking to people as I think many people are not nice inside at all. And a lot of times, I like keeping to myself. Thinking up stories, writing them down, looking at images, making them. Just sometimes, I feel really cut off and it all hits me. There is no room, no place for me. That's how I feel.

heh you should watch the anime Elfen Lied. I have a feeling you'd relate to it a lot.

btw, welcome. :D

Hi guest, I have a good friend like you. He is just a real quiet sort of guy and needs a lot of time in his own head. He gets feeling isolated too at times but then he makes himself go out and be with people. There are a lot of mean and nasty people around but you just have to sort through them to find the nice ones. They are out there too. :)

Hi Sierra,
Thank you for your kind words. I guess I am a bit like your friend, only I am a girl. :D.

Hello there! I know what you're going through, I often feel like disconnecting from the world and everyone around me. I blame it on my imagination who often runs completely wild, forcing me to live in a world of my own from time to time :D

Anyway, welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay on these boards.

guest said:
Hello I am new here (suprise!). I am here because I wanted to 'see' about other people who, like me feel unhappily lonely sometimes. I often want to be alone, rather than to be with people. A lot of people make me feel empty: I often don't like talking to people as I think many people are not nice inside at all. And a lot of times, I like keeping to myself. Thinking up stories, writing them down, looking at images, making them. Just sometimes, I feel really cut off and it all hits me. There is no room, no place for me. That's how I feel.
Hi Guest,
U sound quite an artist. I think the biggest challenge for an artist since he/she has a deeper connection with self is helping others to find the same connection with themselves , this is different than trying to change others. Does it make sense?

Latest posts

Back