Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LifelessDead

Reaction score
HI,i've just registered so i'll try intoduce myself. My name is Zoran,i am from Serbia,i am male,26 soon. I am looking for friends as i don't have a lot of them. Thats it for now,see ya
PS my english isn't well

Hi. Lifeless Dead welcome to the forum =)... Wow...serbia is kinda of cool...hummm what language do you speak?

LifelessDead said:
HI,i've just registered so i'll try intoduce myself. My name is Zoran,i am from Serbia,i am male,26 soon. I am looking for friends as i don't have a lot of them. Thats it for now,see ya
PS my english isn't well
Hiya nice nick & your english is a hell of alot better than u think cool u could join us

Hey Zoran, welcome to the forum. What's Serbia like? That's so interesting!

Thank you all

@teach-yeah many people who come to Serbia say its a cool place,thats true i guess,we have alot of fun here though we are a poor country.

@SadRabbit-i speak serbian language,its similar to croatian or bosnian language

@NewBirth-special thanks

@Whoaisme-thanks,i'd like trade it to you

@Sunday-its cool,but still many people suffer,i am the one of those:(

Haha..zoran... Well, I speak English, Chinese...A little malay, and a little german. So how is life?

SadRabbit said:
Haha..zoran... Well, I speak English, Chinese...A little malay, and a little german. So how is life?

Thats cool,maybe you learn searbian one day,if you could learned chinese serbian will not be a problem to you:D, my life? its not good dude,not good,but i will talk about that in other thread.
Btw,are you the same SadRabbit from SF? I am a member on SF too, but under a different nickname:)

SF...hummm haha i guess not...btw..omg they have chinese serbian....? I wonder how it sounds like...lol...cause over here, we have like Singlish....chinese+english+malay plus all the dialects lol...

SadRabbit said:
SF...hummm haha i guess not...btw..omg they have chinese serbian....? I wonder how it sounds like...lol...cause over here, we have like Singlish....chinese+english+malay plus all the dialects lol...

wow dude,where are you from?
No there is no chinese serbian,you get me wrong,i meant to say serbian isnt harder to learn than chinese,so you can do it easily:)

Latest posts

Back