Hello, its Frank

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Frank.

I'm funny, confident, good looking, intelligent, charming, extremely modest and very insecure. I like long walks to my front gate to threaten trespassers, and romantic moonlit walks to the shed where I keep the bodies. I love children as long as they stay out of my peripheral vision, earshot or general vicinity, and I am kind to animals - though I haven't gone to the pub in ages. I am a hopeless romantic, with the emphasis on hopeless; according to my ex who said I had the "emotional depth of a brick", but who cares what that crow sqwauked, I never payed much attention anyway. I am wealthy, with millions invested in NFT's but not much cash as I'm waiting for the right time to cash in. I have been called a "head turner", a "real catch" and "adorable" many times, specifically by Sandra who is a meth addict that lives in the alley behind my house - Oh that one, she knows just what to say. That's pretty much 'about me'.

Jokes aside, I'm pretty lonely folks ngl, as well as bored, which should be apparent.

Welcome to the forums. Look around and make yourself at home. :)

Finally another good looking person 😅 gets lonely being the only self proclaimed hottie! (I jokee 🙈)

Welcomeee and I hope you enjoy it on here 😇✨

Hi I'm Frank.

I'm funny, confident, good looking, intelligent, charming, extremely modest and very insecure. I like long walks to my front gate to threaten trespassers, and romantic moonlit walks to the shed where I keep the bodies. I love children as long as they stay out of my peripheral vision, earshot or general vicinity, and I am kind to animals - though I haven't gone to the pub in ages. I am a hopeless romantic, with the emphasis on hopeless; according to my ex who said I had the "emotional depth of a brick", but who cares what that crow sqwauked, I never payed much attention anyway. I am wealthy, with millions invested in NFT's but not much cash as I'm waiting for the right time to cash in. I have been called a "head turner", a "real catch" and "adorable" many times, specifically by Sandra who is a meth addict that lives in the alley behind my house - Oh that one, she knows just what to say. That's pretty much 'about me'.

Jokes aside, I'm pretty lonely folks ngl, as well as bored, which should be apparent.

(checks membership requirement list, to see if you tick off all the boxes) yep, that should about do it.

Hell of an intro, Frank. It definitely gave me a chuckle. Welcome aboard! (y)

Latest posts

Back