Hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say tomato, but I don't want to be hassled again by Callie in the shoutbox because she doesn't like tomato soup (D)

And hey, lonelyfairy. Thanks :>

LOL

There is nothing wrong with Tomato soup, and if Callie is hassling you it just means she likes you. :)

Only if you want to know more about me.
I'm Danny. I'm 17. I guess the only way to get to know me is to talk to me.

Hi Danny, was there anything else you wanted to tell us about yourself? The more you tell us, the more chance you have of finding people with similar interests that can strike up a conversation with you, assuming that's what you'd like, of course. Does that make sense?

I understand, Fine. I feel lonely and empty most of the time. I have friends at college. I spent most of my time alone in my bedroom on my computer. I like playing games, I get bored of things very easily. I appreciate intelligence and humour.

hey im Daniel and also 17

sometimes i feel so lonely that my heart begins to ache and filled with pain

wanna chat or something? what games do u play?

There are some intelligent and funny people here. Have a read around the forum and you might find people that you'd like to talk more to - many of which are open to being PM'd. You may find yourself making friends. And there's also the chat, some people like that.

If nothing else it's distracting to come here and read what others have to say - and sometimes write something if you happen to feel moved to.

I hope you find what you need to help *hugs*

I like to play all sorts of games. I used to play Runescape a lot, I rarely play now.
Mass Effect 2 is my favourite game ever. Love Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2, CSS, The Witcher 2.. I play my games on the PC.

Thank you, Fine. I want to make friends here, that would be nice. I've had a read around and feel I've made a couple of friends already, most people are easy going and friendly.

Soup said:
I like to play all sorts of games. I used to play Runescape a lot, I rarely play now.
Mass Effect 2 is my favourite game ever. Love Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead 2, CSS, The Witcher 2.. I play my games on the PC.

Thank you, Fine. I want to make friends here, that would be nice. I've had a read around and feel I've made a couple of friends already, most people are easy going and friendly.

witcher 2? then you must have a pretty good pc

Yeah. It isn't too bad. Got the 1090T @ stock 3.2ghz with a 5770, thinking of upgrading to 2x6850s to support eyefinity gaming. :)

Hi! : )

Yummy soup, good comfort food.

How's the Witcher 2 btw? I heard the controls are a little unresponsive at times. Is this true? I can't wait to get that game though...

The controls were perfectly fine for me... it was a superb story, but I felt like they cut it a little short. There have been a few bad reviews because the combat at the beginning is quite hard, it's quite hard until you do some quests and upgrade your abilities and get used to the combat controls, which I like... people get mad because they couldn't left mouse mash and slash everything in a giant combo. But I loved it, yes :)
Geralt The Witcher is so cool >_>
Yes. Soup is great comfort food.

Latest posts

Back