Hi......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevermindme5

Reaction score
I just discovered this forum, looking forward to getting to know some friendly people and making some friends hopefully :)

nevermindme5 said:
I just discovered this forum, looking forward to getting to know some friendly people and making some friends hopefully :)

Welcome! ^_^

People tend to be kinder here then other places... I think it related to our low egos... just a theory. :p

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
nevermindme5 said:

Welcome! ^_^

People tend to be kinder here then other places... I think it related to our low egos... just a theory. :p
Low ego? I'm gonna freakin surpass god! here are some of my followers bowing down to me :) ---> orz orz
Also, hi sorry for joke ^

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Welcome! ^_^

lol :p

StoneDeadAlready said:
welcome to the forums pistachio man.(thats what the picture looks like to me anyway).

it's a wall-nut, just sayin' :)

Thanks all for the nice welcome.

hi there

welcome. hope you make new friends here.

feel free to Private message me or talk via forum.

So what's been happening in your life?

Cheers

Moon

moonlight07 said:
hi there

welcome. hope you make new friends here.

feel free to Private message me or talk via forum.

So what's been happening in your life?

Cheers

Moon

thanks, well lost my job in july and not going to college or nothing....just depressed as fresia. i dont know thats not the best question you could ask me but can't blame you for not knowing, lol.....

also thanks everyone for welcoming me

hi there

sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find one soon. If not, try and occupy yourself with something so you have a purpose in life and don't feel so depressed. Remember things never stay the same. Life keeps moving on. Life situation changes over a period of time.

take care

Cheers Moon

Latest posts

Back