HI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bokkom

Reaction score
Ok... in my mind I had so much to say... now trying to put it in writing seems like nothing I have to say is important...

Well I guess it's part of the loneliness problem -
1. I joined... would like to meet new people - no 'funny' stuff.
2. Would like to not feel judged that I'm at a point in my life were I feel lonely - with all the people around me - and it's not because I'm ungrateful for what I have....
3. I'm at a stage were I don't want to complain, don't want to feel sorry for myself and don't want to try and analyze what's going on in my mind - really tired of it....
4. I am here to get to know people - and even with what I said in point 3 - would love to be a shoulder to cry on - to listen - to try and give advise if asked or just be somebody to someone (even if it's only typed letters on a screen :p)

Hi All!!!!

Heey there and welcome to the forums! There are many nice people on here, judging belongs to the outside world, don't worry!

If you ever want to talk, you can always message me, i'll be there to listen and help!

Welcome, hang around the forum and post and reply on anything you can relate to and know about. In time you should meet some people. Above all, have fun! :)

Thank you - must say I'm pleasantly surprised to have receive a reply so quickly!!! Nice to meet you and the same goes to you. Still trying to find my way around the site!!! Hope to speak to you soon!

Enjoy, do a whole bunch of browsing, maybe some folks will really click with you. We all share loneliness and with all our minds together, perhaps we can help one another deal with it a lot better. We may be alone, but we don't have to be both alone and miserable. Lots of great reading here on the forum that can help someone get out of a funk.

It would be even more so for me, if there were more new threads and posts. I check this place bare minimum, daily, most of the time at least three times a day.

Amazing how when I sat down and started I felt lonely - and now I have a smile on my face!!! Thank you so much!!!

See, isn't the power of connecting with others in the same situation as you amazing? :D

Bokkom said:
Amazing how when I sat down and started I felt lonely - and now I have a smile on my face!!! Thank you so much!!!

Really glad to hear that! :) Reminds me of when i joined, haha!

Hello Bokkom! Welcome. :) I felt very nervous here myself but now I'm more relaxed at being myself. There's a lot of friendly people here and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of new friends here.

Latest posts

Back