Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exiled

Reaction score
Hey new to the forums and decided to give myself a little introduction on the reason m here and why i chose this particular name. I was in what i believed was a good relation ship then one night i was awaken by my girlfriend crying next to me in bed. I ask what was the reason she was crying and she confesses that she has been cheating on me. FML I forgave her assumed we could work things out. Was I even wrong she continued to cheat then we broke up. Being hurt and stressed I lost my job. Ever-since I have been alone. Exiled by the opposite sex.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll manage to find something to occupy yourself with, and put this behind you.

Welcome to the forums.

I appreciate it, I only gave the cliff-note version. As for occupying myself I have found a few things to pacify the lonely beast.

Aww sorry you had to go through that.
But hey, you know what they say, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger ^^

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi and welcome. It sounds like you have exiled yourself from the opposite sex because of one person. They wont all do that to you, I hope you can learn to trust again :)

hi and welcome that's really honeysuckle there's never an excuse to cheat and ruin someone's trust. I hope you find peace and things get better for you

Latest posts

Back