Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello SS! =)

Wow, 28 years old and still playing that game infront of others. I had that too during the worst stages of my teen-age, since i wanted to hide how depressed i was so that people wouldn't feel bad being around me. I have an older sister who've gotten into big trouble with the law many times due to the stupid game she plays around her "friends", and even though i can't believe someone actually breaks the law simply to fit into the gang, it sure seems common, especially for women.

I don't want to jump into any conclusions with what You should or shouldn't do right away, but it does seem like You try hard to fit into a crowd in which You actually doesn't belong simply to not be alone. Seems logical after all; i'm sure lots of people would choose to hang out with people You doesn't fit in with perfectly, rather than not hang out at all.

The insecurity You explain seems like just the kind of problem that the people of a community like this can help You with. In a few days i'm sure You'll find a person or two who You feel You can talk about things with; any things. =) If little moi is one of the first persons You want to talk to, You can always PM me for any reason! Hope You'll get tons of new, genuine friends here, SS! ;)

Hi, there! lol im here, writing and erasing what i think for like... 15 minutes, idk... The first thing i tought was: "drink a lot to let your other "you" get out" but its not the best idea. Idk.. dont pay attention on me, i just wanted to say hi!

Hello and welcome. I pretend a lot but not because I am trying to fit in, I do it because I do not want to seem pitiful and volnerable. I have been hurt in the past by those I trusted.

Hi Silent_Sea and welcome here. I hope you fined someone to talk to and be supportive to you. You well fined you have a lot in comen with a lot here. Like the name BTW :)

Hi Silent Sea, welcome. I never really get to know myself too. I wish to be myself when everyone's around but it seems so hard. Anyway, welcome to the forum. I personally encourage you. You are a special person I'm sure. Let's be friends! Feel free to send me messages.

Latest posts

Back