Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capricious

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new, I'm 18 and from England. Please to meet you all. :D How are you? I'm here to make friends that are also lonely. (If I do make any..). ^^; And yes, I've been lonely for about 4-5 years.. If you count feeling lonely even when you're around people. ^^; People tell me I'm too young to be feeling this, but whatever, I'm still feeling it! :( I will do my best to stay active.. Although I am not very good at it. But please be nice to me. :)

Hello Capricious,
Nice to meet you. No one is too young to feel lonely. I am glad you made it here. There are a lot of members around your age here. Have you tried the chat room yet? It's a great place to meet others and everyone is nice. Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Hey capricious, welcome to the forums

You'll have no problems finding friend here ^^

Hi capricious, welcome :)

Capricious, hi and welcome!
You will find a lot of people on this forum and are willing to extend a hand in friendship. There are some lovely souls here and I'm sure that you will find some measure of happiness reading and posting on this forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. =) Well I don't really know where the chat room is *will have a look*.. But I'm not very fond of them either. =S ^^; ehehe.....

Hey capricious, welcome to the forum :D

there is no age limit to be lonely, I'm 17 and I've been alone for sometime now

anyways i hope you like it here, it's nice to meet you :D

Welcome! It is possible to feel lonely even around other people, but hopefully you won't feel that way here!

Hi Capricious. I hope things get better for you someday. You are still young and have lots to look forward to and many people to meet who are not digitalized on a message board lol. Good luck and enjoy.:)

I've been on this board for less than a month but I already know this is a good place to meet different people in similar situations.

I'm feeling the love!! <3 *crunches and raises her hands*

Lol.. digitalized ^^; Yeah, I think it's nice to have someone actually in contact. Even if I do, I still feel lonely. :S Although lately I haven't felt lonely at all! But I am lonely. *confuses herself*

Thank you for the welcome. :D

Latest posts

Back