Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.person61

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im from Australia and have lived with what I think is anxiety and depression all my life. Im 14 years old and everything is really starting to hit me. So he is my story
Lets start with my family. My older brother, back then he was a real bully, jerk and blamed everything on me these day as he's older he's alright. Of course been the younger one i learnt alot from him. Like not to smile, that im weak and many more that i can't think of at the moment. My dad and mum was always harsh and believed my bro and when after been hurt by the bro never aided. So i learned that life was ALOT easier if you just shut up, piss off and hang in the corners.
Day care. I was bullied not to sure why i think they were just mean this wasn't words it was physical. I had 2 friends that i only saw maybe once a week. And because i learned shuting up was easier i did so. Pre school different people different age, but of course i was bullied not on a physical way but excluded i sat every lunch time sitting on a step alone thinking of ways to escape, run away. The only thing in my way was my dog, i loved him to leave. School this is where things became real. Excluded called fat for some reason looking at the photos now i was in shape! Caĺled ugly, which is funny because when ever people see photos of me then they said i was cute. Called weak even though i was the exact same body shape as everyone else. Then on the bus home bullied same deal but this was physical as well i was also abused. This went on for years the buss bullies stopped at year 3 or 4 and everyone else stopped and was even SCARED in year 5 when puppetry hit of course i was the only one and was embarrassed by my voice. Now the effects of ALL the years of abuse before was 1 stopped eating 2 no confidence 3 never happy 4 wanting to die 5 dum 6 depressed. Year 5 was a good year, i fou d out i was a good sprinter to everyones surprise and i got alot of friends. Year 6 same thing however pains in my hip started to occur and i was starting to eat, yes i was and am still behind. Now year 7 everything turned to honeysuckle got cancer and had to have intense cem for half a year and a hip replacement. Lost most of my strength and fell well behind at school. Abit of good came out of it. Im into fish keeping and i always wanted a big tank and i was doing paper delivery for cash. Had to give it up and the community came together and got me a 6 foot tank. Back to school and i must say everyone's alright not bullied or harassed well maybe a little. I am a teen and ive been trying to get a gf. I got asked out, i said yes even though i didn't like her. Just to be nice and see if that could turn around but it didn't so i had to dump her. After trying and to get ask out another-my crush it turned out she was moving. Now yes i can just go looking for someone else but that dam week EVERYONE got in a relationship so now here i am on a lonely forum
Ive told no one about this story

First of all, hi welcome to the forum :)

i feel sorry for what's been hitting you and your condition
life isn't fair but that doesn't make you thing that life is worthless so throw away that feeling of wanting to die.
they are a lot of people are in a condition that you are in right now.
i know that running away is always been an easy way to escape from reality, but you gotta be strong and believe in yourself.
i always believe in karma, let em make fun of you today, and prove em that they all wrong about you.
you may not be good at running any longer, but try find new passion or hobby that you could enjoy with somebody.
you are still young , live your life to the fullest
when you get older, you will realize that not all friends are there for you, its okay that you may not made lot of friends.
1-3 is good enough if they are real :).

Hello a.person61! 14 should be a good age but usually seems to be too complicated....it was for me.....and you've had more than your share of the honeysuckle. I hope you keep coming back to ALL.

Latest posts

Back