Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic

Reaction score
It's amazing what you can find in a google search. Unfortunately, good advice in self improvement seems to be a rarity.

I am hoping that maybe I can find what I'm looking for here and get a chance to better myself.

Thanks for reading.

I want overcome my shyness.
I want to regain my confidence.
I want to stop "burning bridges".
And I want to stop feeling empty and rejected.

It's one heck of a list in my opinion, but I can only imagine how good I'll feel when I can cross some of them off.

well it seems from what i read that some members expect a lot more of this place than it is
we are just a community of people
..maybe you will find what you seek here ..maybe not either way I hope you enjoy the time here, that you know that you are always welcome and that you make some really good friends

wellllcooooooooooome =)

jales said:
well it seems from what i read that some members expect a lot more of this place than it is
Sure enough

Welcome Nic :)

Welcome.

When you make some friends it will be easier to open up.
When you gain support and things go well it'll be easier to be confident.

jales said:

I did come off as rather demanding, but really I don't expect anything.
I've been in a low point in my life for a while now, and I just want to change that. Maybe this place can help me some, maybe it can't.

Now, you can not say that I didn't try.

Thanks for the replies, and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Nic, Seems you got half the job done all ready. I mean knowing what you wont is a job in its self. You know moor then what I know.

If someone asked me what I would like out of life I would not be able to answer apart from saying to be happy. But tis a bit on the brouwed side that is ent it.

Anyway, welcome here :)

Hi Nic, welcome. I have alot of issues myself...but if i can help you in anyway in solving those of yours, feel free to approach me and I will try my utmost best =)

Latest posts

Back