Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think?

• Liar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

johnsr76

Reaction score
So this is what you get when you google "lonely forum" :)

OK, a little bit about myself: I'm not American, 32 years *old*, good job, nice house, no spouse. The last bit tells it all - really. Nasty habits ? Plenty. I've done away with some of them though, throughout the years.
So what am I looking for here ? Dunno - no date I guess ;) Maybe just a bit of online company to browse upon when I am once again sitting in my home - on my own - all by myself.

I don't want to make a poetic piece of this - there's nothing poetic about being single at 32, feeling that the only way to break out of the vicious circle is to get a date - with the girl of my dreams - the girl that is 100% to my taste. They don't exist - I know ;=)
So maybe that's not what I'm looking for - but I have no idea what else. So perhaps I just want to know what keeps you busy - to keep myself busy.

And yes, this piece is written on CnH2n+1OH - so maybe I'm a bit "excessively emotional". I do have those moments on other times too though :club:

My name "John" is not my real name - it's not a complete nickname either.

Well, hope to hear from you guys and gals. Cya.

Latest posts

Back