Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

australiangirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Linda. I was googling to find a forum for people who are in the same boat as me lonely, broke, no friends and no one to talk too. Well I think I found it , well hope so anyways.
Im from Sydney, Australia and right now Im the lowest as ive ever been in my life , so low that the other night I wanted my life to end. I have enough. I dont have anyone to talk too. I cant stop crying.
Hoping to make some friends here or at least someone to talk too.
Linda.

hi Australian girl welcome to the forum

:)

why do you say this the lowest point in your life :(

i'm sorry things are going wrong for you

and ya we're all in one happy/sad lonely boat here

but we're friendly

*hugs*

:)

Welcome to the forum Linda. I hope things pick up for you soon.

Welcome Linda

hello Linda, so very happy to have you here on the ALL forum. Please do post a bit, perhaps we can help! oh and pop into chat why dont you? :) we're always happy to see new faces :D

australiangirl said:
Hi everyone,
My name is Linda. I was googling to find a forum for people who are in the same boat as me lonely, broke, no friends and no one to talk too. Well I think I found it , well hope so anyways.
Im from Sydney, Australia and right now Im the lowest as ive ever been in my life , so low that the other night I wanted my life to end. I have enough. I dont have anyone to talk too. I cant stop crying.
Hoping to make some friends here or at least someone to talk too.
Linda.

Hi I suppose I can't really say welcome having joined a while ago myself but I'll say it anyway welcome and you can talk to me anytime!

Latest posts

Back